Friday, September 25, 2009

No wonder... Right wing comments on Census | Gather



I understand now why people have been associating the unfortunate hanging of Bill Sparkman with right-wing propaganda. I thought people were just angry and talking out of their bottoms, but then I ran across this video on YouTube. I felt so sad when I found this. Will anyone besides God make these spokes-idiots accountable for what they say?

I say we fund the public option from fines given to people who refuse to fill out the census because these two idiots aided public paranoia.

Good Lord, Beck and Bachman should get married and have the anti-Christ child already.

My heart goes out the Bill Sparkman and his family. I hope they find justice.

No wonder... Right wing comments on Census | Gather
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: